Table Of Content
- What is an Affidavit of support for Student Visa?
- Is an Affidavit required for a Student Visa?
- Why is an Affidavit for Student Visa important?
- Can I Create a Sponsorship Affidavit for Student Visa online?
- How to create the Visa Affidavit for Students online?
- How much does it Cost to Create a Student Visa Affidavit?
Teenagers who desire to pursue their education abroad typically get an Affidavit of Support for Student Visas. It is also known as Form I-864. In order to apply to their desired overseas college, students must submit an Affidavit of support to the appropriate foreign government stating that they have sponsors who will support their educational expenses throughout their time there. One of the more stringent immigration regulations is the requirement to ascertain the financial stability of migrant students arriving for post-secondary education.
What is an Affidavit of support for Student Visa?
Affidavit for Student Visa an Affidavit that a student who is willing to pursue studies foreign is supposed to submit. The main purpose of this Affidavit is to check the financial health of the students. On the basis of their capacity to pay they are recruited. It can be said that there are strict rules for the foreign students. For example, an Indian student getting admission in a USA college then he/she needs to submit the Affidavit of support f1 Visa to finalize their enrollment in that university.
Also Read, Types of Affidavit
Is an Affidavit required for a Student Visa?
Yes, for the students who are applying abroad for them it is an important Document that should be accompanied by them while they go for their dream college. If the student has a sponsor who will be fully responsible for his/her financial health then it is compulsory to submit to the college authorities.The student and educational institution must also fulfill the financial requirements in order for them to get the Affidavit of Support for Student Visa.
Why is an Affidavit for Student Visa important?
The Affidavit for Student Visa is important for the students who are looking for the opportunity to study abroad. They get to study in their dream college. It is also important for the colleges as they would be knowing the financial health of students coming from different nationalities & countries.
Can I Create a Sponsorship Affidavit for Student Visa online?
Yes, now can acquire the Affidavit for Student Visa through edrafter.in at a simple and pocket friendly price. The steps are as mentioned in the below section.
For this solution eDrafter provides very pocket friendly costs all depending on the requirement of the student.
How to create the Visa Affidavit for Students online?
The steps to create the Visa Affidavit for student online are as follows:
- Step 1: Open the webpage of edrafter.in and select “All Affidavits.”
- Step 2: Choose the appropriate option for the Student Visa Affidavit of support.
- Step 3: Complete the form with the necessary information, such as the parents’ name, address, and Affidavit number.
- Step 4: Examine the information to ensure that it appropriately matches the Affidavit’s contents.
- Step 5: To pay for the service, click the “Proceed to Payment” button when you are OK with the details.
- Step 6: A draft of your Affidavit will arrive in the mail for your approval after payment has been received. It will proceed with processing after your approval.
How much does it Cost to Create a Student Visa Affidavit?
The costs vary from State to State since the price fluctuates due the Stamp Duty. Therefore people are supporting Online websites rather than offline procurements. The main reason here is that people are getting more busy with the growing civilisation so they are prioritizing comfort.
Under some circumstances, people without a particular income can list others as sponsors. An international buddy may extend an invitation to you or perhaps provide financial support. The procedure is improved by this.For the students there is no income that they are earning so they need a sponsor who will be supporting them with their finances until and unless they do not complete their college years.