About Consumer Complaint
Consumer complaints in India encompass a broad spectrum of grievances lodged by individuals or entities dissatisfied with products or services they've purchased. These complaints commonly revolve around issues such as defective products, substandard customer service, misleading advertising, billing disputes, and warranty or guarantee claims. Unethical business practices, unsafe products, e-commerce concerns, and financial service disputes also feature prominently. Problems with housing, real estate, telecom, and internet services add to the range of complaints. To address these issues, India has established a legal framework, including the Consumer Protection Act, consumer forums, and courts. Consumers can also seek assistance from government bodies like the National Consumer Helpline. This comprehensive system aims to protect consumers' rights and ensure fair resolution of their complaints in various sectors of the Indian market.
Our Client's Experience
"Ms. Aastha Malhotra was not entitled to her car's insurance after an accidental crash, so we filed a complaint. Subsequently, more than 5 lakh rupees were reimbursed, and we also received an apology letter from a renowned insurance company, along with the attorney charges."
"Mr. Ashish placed an online order through one of the renowned delivery applications, and he got food poisoning after eating the food. He was subsequently admitted to the hospital, and we helped him obtain a reimbursement of 45 thousand rupees, including hospital charges and attorney fees."
" Mrs. Priyanka Gupta underwent a skin whitening treatment from a renowned skin care brand, but the process resulted in side effects. Her skin turned pale and developed rashes and redness, which necessitated surgery. We assisted her in obtaining a compensation of 10 lakh rupees from the brand. "
Issue with builder
" Mrs. Kusum Sharma booked a flat in Noida with a renowned builder. However, even after the possession date, she did not receive the possession of the flat, and the builder refused to refund her money. Consequently, we filed a legal notice to builder for refund of booking amount, and as a result, she received a full refund of her booking amount. "
Get Your Quote, Starts at Rs. 1399/- Only(Payable in installments)
Consumer Complaint PlansAffordable and Sensible
₹0 – ₹20,000
₹20,000 – ₹1,00,000
₹1,00,000 – ₹25,00,000
₹25,00,000 – ₹1,00,00,000
Consumer Complaint Categories
Food Quality Problem
Food Quality Problem
Insurance Claim Problem
Issue with electricity board
Petrol Quality Problem
Issue with Ecommerce
Documentation is required.
- The receiver of the notice's name, description, and address.
- Facts and grievances that are clear and understandable, condensed to writing.
- Relief or action sought, in writing.
- The cause of the action is stated.
- Signed and confirmed by a licenced attorney
There are certain essential elements of notice which needs to be mentioned in the legal notice:
- Brief facts or statements related to the issue or the matter for which the party wants to file an action or want to initiate legal proceedings against the other party.
- What relief or settlement they want from the other party.
- Summary of the facts with the communication made between the parties regarding the dispute or issue.
- What is the problem arising in front of the sender and the problem the sender is facing due to a matter or issue and also what can the other party or court do to solve the matter.
The party needs to mention in the legal notice how the other party can provide the relief or what the other party should do to solve the issue or matter either mutually or by court’s order.
They will file a case against you as a result, and you will then be subject to specific legal obligations. Additionally, a reply to Legal Notice is a must for the other party otherwise the matter may be reached to court without giving it a chance of settlement. You ought to have responded to the notification sooner.
- If you have received a legal notice, your first course of action should be to phone the sender and attempt an amicable resolution.
- When it is not responding to a legal notification, it is desirable to file a court case in furtherance of their negligence to send the reply to Legal Notice to the party.