e-Stamp Paper of Uttar Pradeshउत्तर प्रदेश का ई-स्टाम्प पेपर
e-Stamp Paper means paying Stamp Duty to Government electronically. Currently, In there are 18 States where e-Stamp Paper available. The Karnataka State Government introduced the e-stamping system in the state in 2008. The Prevailing system of Stamp Paper has been replaced and stopped by Government and now there is only e-Stamp Paper which is more secure and reliable as compare to prevailing system of Stamp Paper.
- Open website shcilestamp.com
- After that Click on “Verify e-Stamp Certificate
- Fill the Required Details.
- Certificate Number(UIN)
- Stamp Duty Type(Description of Document)
- Certificate Issue Date
- 6 character alphanumeric string