Looking for Rental Agreement online?
Now get your Agreement executed on e-stamp paper in just few steps!
For more info OR to get Rental Agreement, Kindly refer ⇒ Create Rental Agreement
Gurgaon ~ Gurugram
Gurgaon has become a leading financial and Industrial hub with the Third highest per capita income in India. Gurgaon has local offices for more than 250 fortune 500 companies.
With such a heavy Industrial hub its but obvious that the need of Rental Agreement in Gurgaon is very high as the properties kept on Rent in Gurgaon almost on Regular basis.
Today, we will discuss about the Rental Agreement, consequences of Rental Agreement and how to draft it Legally.
WHAT IS RENT AGREEMENT?
Rent Agreement is an agreement in which two parties Owner and Tenant mutually agrees for the rental of property under the given rules and regulations prescribed by the Government of India.It is very important for both the Tenant and the Owner of the Property.
- Tenant gets the Legal Assurance for the Rented Property after Drafting the Rental Agreement.
- Owner also gets the benefit of Rental Agreement as it secures his/her property from any kind of illegal action.
HOW TO MAKE RENT AGREEMENT?
01. Draft the Agreement.
Make the Rental Agreement by stating the details as per the requirement. Details may include details of the both parties- Tenant (Details of all the Mature Tenant(s) and the Owner, details of the Monthly rent and Security amount of the said property, Date of agreement,lock in period, allowance of pets and other terms.
02. Get the Relevant Non Judicial e-Stamp Paper.
Purchase the Non Judicial e-Stamp Paper of the prescribed duty for the Rental Agreement. Also, Now the Haryana Government has Started e-stamp by replacing the prevailing system of Stamp paper.
03. Owner and Tenant and Have to Sign it.
Both the Owner and Tenant have to Sign at the all the Pages of Rental Agreement along with the stamp paper and also provide two Witnesses.
Also, it is always recommended to paste the Photographs of Both the Owner and Tenant on the Stamp paper.
04. Attest the Agreement with Notary Public OR Make it Registered in Local Sub-Registrar.
Then after that make your agreement attested from Notary Public OR Make it Registered from Local Sub-Registrar.
Note: It’s the choice of both the parties that mutually whether they want the Agreement attested from Notary Public or want to register it in Sub-Registrar Office. If you are going to make the Rent Agreement for more than 1 year than it’s recommended to make it registered in Sub-Registrar Office with stamp duty as the validity for Notarial Stamp in case of Agreement is for 1 year.
Make Rental Agreement Online
We provide the fully drafted rental agreement including the important terms and conditions. We provide service at the doorstep in which simply what you have to do is Provide us your details by filling up the form(designed securely to capture your data),place the order and we will quickly draft your Rental Agreement along with prescribed e-stamp paper and deliver it to you at your place.
Try it out Here – Create Rental Agreement
Wait! Its not the End we also want to discuss with you about The Stamp Duty in Haryana and its Registration Process. Kindly Have a Look-
STAMP DUTY AND ITS REGISTRATION PROCESS
The Stamp Duty is Calculated on the basis of the Annual Rent of a property. The Stamp Duty for Haryana is as follow:-
- If the lease is of below 5 years then the Stamp Duty will be 1.5% of the Annual Rent.
- If the lease is for 5-10 years then the Stamp Duty will be 3% of the Annual Rent.
If you are going to Register your Rental Agreement then apart from the Stamp Duty Charges, extra Registration Charges also needs to be paid. The Registration Charges is as follow as per the Transaction Value-
- 1 to 50,000 – Rs. 100/-
- 50,001 to 1,00,000 – Rs. 500/-
- 1,00,001 to 5,00,000 – Rs. 1,000/-
- 5,00,001 to 10,00,000 – Rs. 5,000/-
- 10,00,001 to 20,00,000 – Rs. 10,000/-
- 20,00,001 to 25,00,000 – Rs. 12,500/-
- Above 25 lacs – Rs. 15,000/-
So, this is the Chart of Registration Fee which you can check before planning to Register your Rental Agreement.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS
- One Original Identity Proof of Owner and Tenant.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of each-Owner and Tenant.
- Two Witnesses with their Original Identity Proof.
For More Information OR to Get the Notarized Rental Agreement you can refer our this Section – Create Rental Agreement
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.