Looking for Rental Agreement online?
Now get your Agreement executed on e-stamp paper in just few steps!
For more info OR to get Rental Agreement, Kindly refer ⇒ Create Rental Agreement
HOW TO MAKE RENT AGREEMENT IN DELHI?
Delhi is the city and the capital territory of the Republic of the India and the most populous city with population of about 25 million,making it the second most populous city and most populous urban agglomeration in India. Previously there was a stamp paper in Delhi but the prevailing system of stamp paper has been changed by the Government to e-stamp paper. Now there is only e-stamp paper in Delhi, the Government has stopped using Stamp papers.
Rent Agreement~Rent Agreement is an agreement in which two parties Owner and Tenant mutually agrees for the rental of property under the given rules and regulations prescribed by the Government of India.It is very important for both the Tenant and the Owner of the Property.
- Tenant gets the Legal Assurance for the Rented Property after Drafting the Rental Agreement.
- Owner also gets the benefit of Rental Agreement as it secures his/her property from any kind of illegal action.
Making Rent Agreement is very easy,it just involves some few steps:
01. Draft the Agreement
Make the Rental Agreement by stating the details as per the requirement. Details may include details of the both parties- Tenant and the Owner, details of the Monthly rent and Security amount of the said property, Date of agreement,lock in period, allowance of pets and other terms.
02. Get the Non Judicial e-Stamp Paper
Purchase the Non Judicial e-Stamp Paper of the prescribed duty for the Rental Agreement.The Prescribed duty for the Agreement in Delhi is Rs. 50/– however after switching to e-stamp no fixed denomination is left but still it is always recommended to pay the prescribed stamp duty to avoid any Legal issues.
03. Attest the Agreement with Notary Public along with Signatures and Two Witness OR Make it Registered in Sub-Registrar Office.
Then after that make your agreement attested from Notary Public and both the parties have to sign the agreement with two Witnesses OR Make it Registered from Sub-Registrar Office by paying the sub-registrar fee of Rs. 1100 and purchase the Stamp Paper while calculating the stamp duty as per the monthly rent of the property.
Note: It’s the choice of both the parties that mutually whether they want the Agreement attested from Notary Public or want to register it in Sub-Registrar Office. If you are going to make the Rent Agreement for more than 1 year than it’s recommended to make it registered in Sub-Registrar Office with stamp duty as the validity for Notarial Stamp in case of Agreement is for 1 year.
Terms to Consider while drafting Rental Agreement:
There are few important terms which needs to be consider mutually while drafting the Rental Agreement-
- Allowance of Pets – Make a clause whether the pets will be allowed in Rented Property Or not.
- Lock in Period – Locking period prescribes the time period within which any of the parties cannot terminate the contract before the sending of the lock in period, if the party do so then he has to pay the rent for the remaining lock in period. So, it is always recommended to modify this term accordingly and wisely.
- Names of all Tenants – The Name of all the adult tenants should be included while drafting the Rental Agreement along with their signature on Agreement.This act will make each tenant to strictly follow the terms and condition set for the rented property.
- Limit on Occupancy – There should be a limit set on occupancy that the residence will be use only by the tenants who are involved into the agreement and by their children. This will provide the surety to the owner about the usage of their property and will prevent the unwanted occupants from his property.
- Duration Of Tenancy – It should be clearly stated in Agreement that what will be the duration of the Tenancy.
- Repairs and Maintenance – It is always recommended to clearly set that what will be the Tenant’s role for the repairs and maintenance and what will be the Landlord’s role and also there should be a term of allowance of owner anytime for Maintenance or for any major repair within the rented property.
- Water and Electricity Consumption Bill – It should be clearly stated in Agreement that the water and electricity bill should be paid by the tenant and if ask tenant needs to provide the receipt for the same.
- Rent and Other Security Deposit – The Last but most important term for Agreement is that clearly stating the amount of Rent needs to pay every month and also penalty if the tenant fails to deposit the Rent on Time and also about the mode of accepting the rent/payment.
Make Rental Agreement Online
We provide the fully drafted rental agreement including the important terms and also customer can freely ask us to modify the terms. We provide service at the doorstep in which simply what you have to do is Provide us your details by filling up the form(designed securely to capture your data),place the order and we will quickly draft your Rental Agreement along with prescribed e-stamp paper and deliver it to you at your choice of delivery address.
Try it out Here – Create Rental Agreement
The Service is available for Delhi/NCR
We tried to give you best possible knowledge about How to make a rent agreement. If you have any questions than you can ask us by commenting on our blog,we will surely help you!
Thanks for reading our blog.Have a good day!
Trackbacks and pingbacks
No trackback or pingback available for this article.