What is Non Judicial Stamp paper?
- Non Judicial Stamp paper and Legal Paper (Plain Paper) both are different terms in aspect of their nature.
- On Non-Judicial Stamp Paper Magistrate never write the decision of the Case, though Magistrate writes the decision on the Legal Paper (Plain Paper).
- That is why it is called a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper. The Paper which not considered Judicial.
What is a Non-Judicial e-Stamp paper?
e-Stamp Paper ~ is a Computer-based application and a secured way of paying Non-Judicial stamp duty to the Government. The Prevailing system of Non-Judicial Stamp Paper has been replaced by the Government with the e-Stamp Paper in a few states.
To Know the difference between Stamp Paper and e-Stamp Paper Kindly refer our this Blog: Stamp Paper V/S e-Stamp Paper
Why Non Judicial Stamp Paper is required and What is the differences between 10 Rs, 20 Rs, and 50 Rs non-judicial stamp paper ?
The Government collects the revenue through the sale of Non-judicial stamp paper.
For each Article there is a Separate stamp duty like –
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 10 used for Affidavit, Declaration, Undertaking etc.
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 20 for Special Power of Attorney.
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 50 for General Power of Attorney/Agreement.
- Stamp Paper of Rs. 100 for Indemnity Bond, Guarantee Bond.
Note: Stamp Duty of Non-Judicial stamp paper for each state is different. The above-mentioned are for Delhi State.
Why Choose eDradfer to buy e-Stamp paper online?
eDrafter provide Print on e-Stamp Paper service, If you want to Print your drafted Document on e-Stamp Paper and also with Notary attestation then you can proceed to this section- Print on e-Stamp Paper. We will print your Document on relevant e-stamp paper and deliver it to you.
We also provide the Non Judicial e-Stamp Paper. Simply Just Fill the Form provided and we will deliver your e-stamp paper at your place.
To Know more kindly proceed to our these Section
Purchase e-Stamp Paper OR Print on e-Stamp Paper
Thanks for reading our blog.
Have a Great Day….!