Table Of Content
- What is Birth Certificate Affidavit?
- Is Affidavit required for Birth Certificate?
- Where to get Birth Certificate Affidavit online?
- Can an Affidavit be used as a Birth Certificate?
- Why is a Birth Certificate needed?
A birth certificate is a crucial document that certifies a person’s birth. Birth certificates can be either certified copies or representations of the subsequent registration of the birth, or they can be the original document attesting to the circumstances of the birth. A birth record may or may not include confirmation of the event by a midwife or doctor, depending on the jurisdiction. in this article, we’ll discuss how you can get Get Affidavit For Birth Certificate online.
What is Birth Certificate Affidavit?
Sworn written declarations, or affidavits, are frequently used as evidence in court or as supporting documentation. When a deponent (the person whose name the affidavit is) wants to declare his date of birth in the event that he does not have a birth certificate, he uses an Affidavit for birth certificate.
Why is a Birth Certificate needed in India?
Affidavit for birth certificate in India, according to the Registration of the Birth and Death Act, 1969, India, like every other nation in the world, requires that all births and deaths of children be registered. To take advantage of the advantages and services provided by the government for its people, one must also obtain a birth certificate as proof of personal identification in addition to the legal requirements. It also functions as a legal justification for a person’s identity, age, and other rights.
Is Affidavit required for Birth Certificate?
Depending on the country, people could have to complete a certain form for government organizations, while in other areas, the birth affidavit might be a handwritten paper containing the necessary information. Since state departments are in charge of handling citizenship and immigration issues, they are typically able to provide information on forms.
Where to get Birth Certificate Affidavit online?
As you might already know, you can procure your birth certificate from both online and offline mode. You can get Online affidavit for birth certificate from websites such as edrafter.in. Although, you can also visit any nearby court to get the affidavit for birth certificate India.
Steps to get an Affidavit for Birth Certificate online
- Step 1: Go to the edrafter.in and click on the “All Affidavits” on the homepage.
- Step 2: Select the from option Proof of Date of Birth Affidavit or Addition of Name in Birth Certificate or Affidavit for First Born Child .
- Step 3: Fill the form with required details, including name of the child, parents name, address, etc on the affidavit.
- Step 4: Review the details to make sure it accurately reflects the terms of the affidavit.
- Step 5: Once you are satisfied with the details, click on the “Proceed to Payment” button to pay for the service.
- Step 6: After payment is complete, you will receive a draft of your affidavit in your mail for your approval. Once you approve, it will be processed further.
Can an Affidavit be used as a Birth Certificate?
Yes, as the affidavits are sworn written statements so what all content is penned down in an affidavit it is stated as ‘true’. Although, you need to have a date of birth affidavit signed and authorized.
Also Read, How to create Gap Year Affidavit online?
Frequently Asked Questions
A birth certificate affidavit may be used to establish identity or citizenship. It may also be used to obtain a passport or to register a child for school.
A birth certificate affidavit is a document that states that a person was born in a certain place, but does not have a birth certificate to prove it. A birth certificate is a document that proves that a person was born in a certain place.
A birth certificate affidavit is used to establish the identity of a person when a birth certificate is not available.