For Online Marriage Registration in Delhi, the couple has to get the Marriage Certificate from the respective department. The marriage certificate is the proof of marriage registration.
How to Register Marriage online in Delhi?
The process for Online Marriage Registration in Delhi is:
- Gathering the affidavits and filling up the application.
- Uploading the above said to the Delhi state government website and further getting the appointment.
- Visiting the Registrar Office with 3/4 witnesses according to the slot.
- Registrar issues the declaration and further the marriage certificate Delhi online is provided on the user id of the applicant.
But this is time-consuming and you need to visit multiple times as the probabilities of error will be higher. Errors like:
- Wrong entries in the application.
- Failing to upload the images and documents in the required byte size.
- Choosing the wrong registrar office.
Why eDrafter for Marriage Registeration?
So we have found a solution to this and had started to facilitate the people with our marriage registration service. In which the process to get the marriage certificate is:
- Sign up with our marriage registration service by visiting Marriage Registration – eDrafter
- We will make the affidavits and other documents and also will facilitate for application.
- Uploading the application and documents to the website under the prescribed byte requirement.
- Generating slot for the marriage registration.
- You have to visit with 3/4 witnesses to the marriage registrar office.
- The marriage registrar will issue the declaration and the marriage certificate will be issued. We will notify you about the certificate and you can collect it with a touch on your phone.
You can know more about our services by visiting: