Terms and Conditions for Notarial Service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF NOTARIAL SERVICE CAREFULLY :
- By choosing the Notarial Service, the user is agreeing to upload the Documents asked for the Notarization i.e. Electronic Copy of an Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card) and a Scan Image of the Signature. Please provide a Scan copy of the Signature while mentioning the purpose (for security purposes).
- By uploading the Documents to our portal; users undertake that they have uploaded their Documents as per their own consent.
- By providing the Documents, the user undertakes that the copy of the signature provided is true and the signer is an original party and is giving his consent to use his/her electronic signature for the purpose of Notary reference (only).
- We, eDrafter also undertake that the signature/documents asked are only for the purpose of Notary reference and will not be used for any other purpose, and shall be destroyed post fulfillment of the Notary service.
- By Choosing the Notary service, the user is also aware of his duties and responsibilities that the Signature of the Parties needs to be done on all the Pages of Documents along with e-stamp paper and the user is affirming that the parties will use the Documents only after placing the signature on e-stamp paper along with other pages of Document (if any).
- The user undertakes that if any issue occurs in respect of the Signature then the user will be solely responsible under the same.