Terms and Conditions for Notarial Service
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF NOTARIAL SERVICE CAREFULLY :
- By choosing the Notarial Service, the user is agreeing to upload the Documents asked for the Notarization i.e. Electronic Copy of an Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card) and Scan Image of Signature. Please provide the Scan copy of Signature while mentioning purpose (for security purpose).
- By providing the Documents, user undertake that the copy of signature provided is a true and signer is an original party and is giving his consent to use his/her electronic signature for the purpose of Notary reference (only).
- We, eDrafter also undertake that the signature/documents asked is only for the purpose of Notary reference and will not be used for any other purpose and will be destroyed after fulfillment of the Notary service.
- By Choosing the Notary service, the user is also aware of his duties and responsibilities that the Signature of the Parties needs to be done at all the Pages of Documents along with e-stamp paper and the user is affirming that the parties will use the Documents only after placing the signature on e-stamp paper along with other pages of Document (if any).
- User undertake that if any issue occur in respect of the Signature then the user will be solely responsible under the same.