DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALLOTTEE OF CGHS FLAT
- Share Certificate
- Allotment cum Possession Letter
- NOC from Society
- Allottee Name, Allottee Address, Membership No., Plinth Area of Society Flat, Details of Ground Rent.
- NOC must be submitted Original.
- ‘D’ Form and Perpetual Lease Deed (Regd.) OR occupancy certificate
- Physical Possession
- Any of the two Addresses Proof Document is required (Passport, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Nationalized Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill etc.)
- The Address Proof Document must be same as the address of Property which you are applying for Freehold.
- No Dues Certificate from Delhi Cooperative Housing Finance Corporation Limited.
- In case of Mutatee/Transfer Letter (Blood Relation) he has to deposit the photocopy of letter issued by the DDA.
- Seven Passport Size Photograph.
- One Photograph for DDA Application Form
- One Photograph for Specimen Signature Form
- Four Photographs for Conveyance Deed
- One Photograph at the time of Execution of Conveyance Deed.
- Pay Order
- Allottee has to make Pay Order for DDA Conversion Charges according to Plinth Area of Flat.
- List of Conversion charges is given below:
ALLOTEE CASES (CGHS)
North/ West/ Rohini Zone
South/ Dwarka Zone
|P.A 30-50 sq mtr.||Rs. 28,280||Rs. 37,730||Rs. 47,045||Rs. 9,650|
|P.A 50-75 sq mtr.||Rs. 40,025||Rs. 53,255||Rs. 66,485||Rs. 13,565|
|P.A 75-100 sq mtr.||Rs. 58,790||Rs. 78,230||Rs. 97,670||Rs. 19,775|
|P.A 100-125 sq mtr.||Rs. 70,400||Rs. 93,755||Rs. 1,17,245||Rs. 23,690|