Substitution of DDA Property
After Agreement to Sell’s Death
In case of Without WILL
*Price on Enquiry
Full Service Included:
- Fixing an appointment to check your Documents and gathering your Details required for drafting Relinquishment Deed and Substitution File.
- Drafting your Relinquishment Deed and Substitution File.
- Getting the Relinquishment Deed registered in Sub-Registrar Office with all the Legal Heirs.
- Again visiting at your Place for your Signature on Substitution File and for collecting the required Documents and Pay order.
- Attestation of the Substitution File from Notary Public.
- Depositing your Case in DDA Office with Conversion Charges on your behalf.
- Purchasing the Stamp Papers from Bank and Depositing the Conveyance Deed with Stamp Paper to DDA Office.
- Getting the Conveyance Deed registered in Sub-Registrar Office at the time of Execution.
- Delivery of Original Conveyance Deed at your Place.
Note: – It is the duty of Party to pay all Government Dues and Sub-Registrar Fees. Government Dues may include Property Conversion Charges, Ground Rent, Any Penalty or Installment, Stamp Duty etc.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT AT – +91-9211794147.