DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR TRANSFER IN BLOOD RELATION CGHS FLAT
- Share Certificate
- Allotment cum Possession Letter or Possession Letter
- On possession letter there must be an allottee signature verified through the society (On photocopy of P. L.)
- NOC from Society
- Allottee Name, Membership No., Transferee Name, Details of Ground Rent (NOC must be submitted Original).
- Relationship Proof for both- Transfer as well as Transferee
- Any of the Two Relationship Proof Document is required ( 10th Pass Certificate, PAN Card, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport)
- Physical Possession for both- Transfer as well as Transferee
- Any of the two Addresses Proof Document is required (Passport, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Nationalized Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill etc.)
- ‘D’ Form and Perpetual Lease Deed (Regd.) OR Occupancy Certificate
Note: – Allottee have to submit the Photocopies of all the above listed Documents from 1-6 and the Documents must be duly attested by 1st Class Officer/Gazetted Officer except the Point 3(NOC from Society).