DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SUBSTITUTION OF DDA FLAT (WITHOUT WILL)
- Demand Letter or Demand-cum-Allotment Letter
- DDA Possession Letter
- NOC for Electricity and Water
- DDA Site Possession
- Physical Possession
- Any of the two Addresses Proof Document is required (Passport, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Nationalized Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill etc.)
- General Power of Attorney
- Agreement to Sell
- On Agreement to Sell there must be an allottee signature verified through the society (On photocopy of Agg.)
- Death Certificate (Original)
- Relationship Proof of all Legal Heirs
- Any of the Two Relationship Proof Document is required ( 10th Pass Certificate, PAN Card, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport)
(Copies of Complete chain of Power of Attorneys along with Agreement to Sell)
Note:- * The DDA allowed the Documents (GPA, Agreement to Sell and Receipt) dated before 24th Sept. 2001 can be attested either through Notary Public or Registered from Sub- Registrar Office but after 23rd Sept. 2001, the Agreement to Sell must be registered from Sub-Registrar Office with Stamp Duty paid and General Power of Attorney must be registered from Sub-Registrar Office.
* GPA Holder have to submit the Photocopies of all the above listed Documents from 1-9 except Death Certificate.