1. Share Certificate
  2. Allotment cum Possession Letter
  3. NOC from Society
    • Allottee/GPA Holder Name, Allottee/GPA Holder Address, Membership No., Plinth Area of Society Flat, Details of Ground Rent
    • NOC must be submitted Original
  4. ‘D’ Form and Perpetual Lease Deed (Regd.) OR Occupancy Certificate
  5. Physical Possession
    • Any of the two Addresses Proof Document is required (Passport, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Nationalized Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill etc.)
  6. General Power of Attorney
  7. Agreement to Sell
    • On Agreement to Sell there must be an allottee signature verified through the society (On photocopy of Agg.)
  8. Death Certificate (Original)
  9. Relationship Proof of all Legal Heirs
    • Any of the Two Relationship Proof Document is required ( 10th Pass Certificate, PAN Card, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport)

(Copies of Complete chain of Power of Attorneys along with Agreement to Sell)


Note:- * The DDA allowed the Documents (GPA, Agreement to Sell and Receipt) dated before 24th Sept. 2001 can be attested either through Notary Public or Registered from Sub- Registrar Office but after 23rd Sept. 2001, the Agreement to Sell must be registered from Sub-Registrar Office with Stamp Duty paid and General Power of Attorney must be registered from Sub-Registrar Office

* GPA Holder have to submit the Photocopies of all the above listed Documents from 1-9 except Death Certificate