DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MUTATION OF CGHS FLAT (WITH WILL)
- Share Certificate
- Allotment cum Possession Letter or Possession Letter – On possession letter there must be an allottee signature verified through the society (On photocopy of P. L.).
- NOC from Society – Allottee Name, Membership No., Name of person who covers under will, Details of Ground Rent (NOC must be submitted Original).
- ‘D’ Form and Perpetual Lease Deed (Regd.) Or Occupancy Certificate
- Death Certificate of Allottee (Original)
- Certified copy of Will issued through Sub-Registrar Office (Original)
- Relationship Proof of both Allottee as well as of the Person who covers under will – Any of the Two Relationship Proof Document is required ( 10th Pass Certificate, PAN Card, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport)
- Physical Possession of both Allottee as well as of the Person who covers under will – Any of the two Addresses Proof Document is required (Passport, Voter I-Card, Adhaar Card, Nationalized Bank Passbook, Electricity Bill etc.)
Note: – Allottee have to submit the Photocopies of all the above listed Documents from 1-8 and the Documents must be duly attested by 1st Class Officer/Gazetted Officer except the Point 3(NOC from Society) , Point 5(Death Certificate) and Point 6(Certified Copy).