HOW IT WORKS?
STEP 1- Fill the Form & Make Payment.
STEP 2- We will draft your Affidavit and send it to your e-mail address for your Review & Approval.
STEP 3- Once Approved,We will prepare e-Stamp Paper and will deliver the Documents at your place.
Standard Delivery – Rs. 59/-
(1-2 Working Days)
Next Day Delivery- Rs. 80/-
(Applicable on Orders Placed from Monday to Friday between 5 a.m to 2 p.m)
(Not Available for Noida, Ghaziabad)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the purpose of providing Annexure "I"?
Annexure “I” is the Standard Affidavit to be given by applicant applying for the Passport as a proof of No criminal record. Annexure “I” needs to be executed on non judicial stamp paper of appropriate value and attested by either Executive Magistrate Or by Notary Public.
Who should make Annexure "I"?
The Annexure “I” Affidavit needs to be submitted by the applicant’s who are applying for issue of Passport. Annexure “I” is a self declaratory affidavit declaring no criminal record background and other statements.
What Kind of Statements are include in Annexure "I"?
The Statements include in No Criminal Record Affidavit are:
- That applicant is a citizen of India by birth/descent/registration/naturalization and that applicant have neither acquired the citizenship of another country nor have surrendered or been terminated/ deprived of my citizenship of India.
- That applicant have not, at any time during the period of five years immediately preceding the date of this affidavit, been convicted by any court in India for any offense involving moral turpitude and sentenced in respect thereof to imprisonment for not less than two years.
- That no proceedings in respect of any criminal offense alleged to have been committed by applicant are pending before any criminal court in India.
- That no warrant or summons for applicant’s appearance, and no warrant for my arrest, has been issued by a court under any law for the time being in force, and that applicant’s departure from India has not been prohibited by order of any such court.
How to make Annexure "I" for Passport?
The Steps include are:
- Draft the Affidavit as per the Format provided by the Passport Department of Annexure I.
- Execute/Print the drafted Affidavit on a Stamp Paper of denomination/value of Rs. 10/- or Rs. 20/- (stamp duty as per your state). The Most Commonly used Stamp Duty for Affidavit is Rs. 10/-.
- Sign the Affidavit at the bottom place.
- Make the Affidavit sealed and attested either by Notary Public OR by Magistrate.
That’s it! Now the Affidavit will be ready to use.
What amount of Stamp Paper can be use for Annexure "I"?
The minimum amount of Stamp Paper i.e of Rs. 10/- can be use for Annexure I or it also depends upon the Stamp Duty as per state.
Do I get the fully drafted Annexure I from edrafter?
Yes, you will get the fully drafted and ready to use Annexure I Affidavit executed on a relevant stamp paper. You can directly submit this Affidavit to the Passport Department. It will save your time of visiting to the courts/lawyers. Just fill out the provided form and place the Order and we will do the rest for you.