Annexure "C"

Judicially Separated
No Legally Valid Marraige
Deserted after Conception/Delivery

Details of Document of Single Parent:

(Provide the Details of Document which you will provide to the Department)

Additional Service:

Notarial Service - Rs. 50

If you are Choosing the Notarial Service than you have to provide One Scanned Copy of Applicant's I.d Proof and Scanned Copy of Applicant's Signature to us via e-mail at after placing order for the purpose of Notarial Service.

View Terms & Conditions

I agreed to the Terms and Conditions and it is acceptable/irrevocable by me.

*Service Tax Included

* Required

Thank you for your submission!

Sample of Affidavit


STEP 1- Fill the Form & Make Payment.

STEP 2- We will draft your Affidavit and send it to your e-mail address for your Review & Approval.

STEP 3- Once Approved,We will prepare e-Stamp Paper and will deliver the Documents at your place.

frequently asked questions

What is Annexure "C" and who can submit it?

Annexure “C” is an affidavit needs to be executed on a Stamp Paper of minimal value i.e on Rs. 10/- . Annexure C needs to be submitted by a Single Parent along with the application of the Passport for a Minor Child. Annexure “C” can be submitted by a Single Parent of the Child born out of wed-lock.

What amount of Stamp Paper can be use for Annexure "C"

The minimum amount of Stamp Paper i.e of Rs. 10/- can be use for Annexure C or it also depends upon the Stamp Duty as per state.

What are the fields to be include while drafting Annexure C?

Annexure C needs to be draft on a format provided by the Passport Department. The Fields which need to be include while drafting Annexure “C” are:

  1. Name of Single Parent and Address.
  2. Name of Child and Gender.
  3. Adhaar Card/Voter I.d Card/Passport Number of Single Parent.
  4. Place and Date.

Is it necessary to make Annexure C attested?

Yes, its mandatory to make Annexure C attested either by Judicial Magistrate or Executive Magistrate/ Oath Commissioner or Notary Public.

Do i get the fully drafted affidavit from edrafter?

Yes, you will get the fully drafted and ready to use Annexure C Affidavit executed on a relevant stamp paper. You can directly submit this Affidavit to the Passport Department. It will save your time of visiting to the courts/lawyers. Just fill out the provided form and place the Order and we will do the rest for you.