Agreement between User and eDrafter
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR AVAILING THE SERVICES YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This is an agreement providing the terms and conditions between you and eDrafter regarding the terms under which eDrafter provides you its services including information and software that are made available through the website eDrafter.in. The website eDrafter.in consists of various pages all of which are prepared, handled and managed by eDrafter. All the services of this website are offered to you under the condition of acceptance of these terms, conditions and notices contained in this document.
While using the website eDrafter.in you will have to do any or all of this:
- Enter Personal Information
- Enter Property Details
- Click on Links
- Register or Enroll in an account
- Create Document
- Request for Full Service and etc….
This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. eDrafter encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with eDrafter for services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines) or below 18 years of age, please immediately terminate your use of the Website.
1. Disclaimer of Lawyer-Client Relationship
The website eDrafter.in is neither a law firm nor an agent of any lawyer and does not provide any legal advice.
The use of the services of the website by you does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and eDrafter.
2. Not Legally Authorized from Delhi Development Authority
eDrafter.in is not legally authorized for Delhi Development authority nor agent in any manner. eDrafter provides only services for Creating Documents and depositing it to DDA(on your behalf).
We are not liable for the completion of the case; also we are not involved in any illegal service.
If you undertake any legal issues through the website’s legal document service, you represent yourself and eDrafter does not represent you in any such issues.
3. Not a Legal Advice
The information contained in the website should not be considered as a legal advice. Information provided is to guide only. The information provided in the FAQs section also should not be considered as a legal advice. These are commonly asked queries and queries related to DDA Property Freehold, Mutation of DDA Property, Substitution in case of No will, Transfer in Blood Relation, Mutual Exchange and other documents.
Users are advised to consult Delhi Development Authority if they need specialized and proper guidance on any of these documents.
4. General Information to Common Man
Since the law changes frequently and various revisions are done to the different laws of the country, any information provided by eDrafter should not be relied upon as legal advice and eDrafter cannot guarantee that all the information available on the website is current and correct. The website eDrafter.in provides only general information to help a common man.
So, if you require up to date advice you must consult to Delhi Development Authority even if you take the help of eDrafter information.
5. Limitation of Liability
eDrafter.in will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or the services in any manner, including liabilities resulting from (1) the use or the inability to use the website content; (3) any services obtained or transactions entered into through the website; or (4) any lost, profits you allege. Hence using eDrafter is absolutely at your own risk.
eDrafter.in provides its services with nominal fees for each document which may vary from time to time. By availing the Service or any portion of it, you agree to pay the fees whether full fees or in Installments for that service. You agree to provide information about your credit card or other form of payment to eDrafter and also update your account information immediately with any changes that may occur in your address or credit card expiration date or any other valid information necessary in the website.
If you approved the documents sent to you for your approval, than you agree that no further changes/modifications will be entertained. Any comments, questions, suggestions, feedback, or information provided by you about the service of our website are submissions made by you. eDrafter shall have all the right to use your submissions for their promotion, marketing or advertisement. eDrafter may also remove any of your submissions and is not under any obligation to post your submission.
8. Notarial Service
eDrafter.in do NOT provide Notarial Services, eDrafter connect the Customers as per their request to the Notary Public/Attestation Officer and charge the fee accordingly. If any dispute found in the Documents provided for Notarized then eDrafter and Concerned Notary Public will not be responsible for the same, it will be the solely responsibility of the Customers.
If Customer is choosing Notarial Service from our Website then they are also agreeing with the terms and conditions provided above.
9.Illegal, Unlawful and Prohibited Use Banned
You are bound to eDrafter as a user of its website eDrafter.in not to use our website in the following ways:
1. For any unlawful or illegal purposes
2. For any prohibited purposes as under the website’s terms and conditions
3. To cause any repair or damage or to disable or impair the website.
4. To disrupt or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website.
5. Not to hack the website or steal the content as in scrapping or crawling etc using intermediaries like robots, crawlers, scrapers, or any other, or to access any information for which you have not been given the permission to access through your payments made for any services of eDrafter.
6. All the forms, legal documents and all contents found on the website eDrafter.in are protected by copyrights Act and intellectual property Act and hence you have no right to resell any content of this website. Any such unlawful or prohibited use of the website eDrafter.in shall be liable for legal action against you.
10.Modifications in Terms and Conditions
eDrafter reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. eDrafter will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions.
12.Disclaimer from Damages due to Technical Errors
Since the technical processing and transmission of the service and your content happens through different networks, and changes to adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks and devices and hence if your content gets deleted or does not get stored even after uploading, eDrafter shall not be held liable. You agree that eDrafter shall not be liable to you for any termination discontinuance modification or suspension of service. eDrafter is not responsible for any loss of data resulting from accidental or deliberate deletion, network or system outages, backup failure, file corruption, or any other reasons.
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless eDrafter, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of (1) this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement; (2) the Website content or your use of the Website content; (3) the Services or your use of the Services; (4) any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; (5) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or (6) any information or data you supplied to eDrafter.
When eDrafter is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, eDrafter may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify eDrafter; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by eDrafter to be a material breach of this Agreement. eDrafter will have the right to participate in any defense by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or services, with counsel of eDrafter choice at its expense. eDrafter will reasonably cooperate in any defense by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend eDrafter against any claim, but you must receive eDrafter prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or services.
14.Dispute Resolution By Binding Arbitration
If any dispute arises please send a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning you details and we shall get back to and resolve your issue. But if eDrafter is not able to resolve it for you even after numerous attempts made to resolve it, including mediation process, then we, both parties, shall agree to resolve such dispute through binding Arbitration, instead of approaching courts.
Hence by entering into this arbitration agreement, you and eDrafter are each waiving the right to a trial by jury.
The arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act of India. The decision of the Arbitrator shall be binding on both the parties. Any modification in the Arbitration clause shall be informed to you by sending a notice of change.
15.Cancellation and Refund Policy
eDrafter do not provide the refund policy as we are providing you the numerous opportunities to review your Document before the final delivery of the documents. However, the request for refunding the money can be considered if the request is made on the basis of some technical issues.
On receiving your request, our concerned Department shall decide as to whether your request is genuine after going into the details of your claim and then we shall refund your fees. Otherwise there shall be no refund as such for any false and baseless claims without reasons.
16.Link to Other Websites and Linking Disclaimer
Any Third party content that may appear on our website or those which may be accessed through any links in our website are not the responsibility of eDrafter. So eDrafter shall not be responsible nor liable for any mistakes, omissions, falsehood, pornography, obscenity, and misstatements of law, slander, libel, defamation or any other content against the principles of law. eDrafter has no control on the content of any third party websites which are exclusively the thoughts and ideas of the third party sites and not of eDrafter. Any claim arising due to the use of such linked websites resulting in damages, is wholly disclaimed by eDrafter.
17.Agreement to be Bound
By using this Website or availing Services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
18.Copyrights And Intellectual Property rights
You agree that nothing contained in this agreement shall taken as conferring any license or right by any implication or otherwise under the copyright or Intellectual property rights. You agree and understand that all content in the website and the website as a whole are protected by copyright, trademark, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Hence you have no right to copy, extract and use this content without express authorization from eDrafter. Contact eDrafter before copying anything from the website with plans of reproducing it or distributing it.
- Force Majeure – eDrafter will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott.
- Cessation of Operation – eDrafter may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website.
- Entire Agreement – This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and eDrafter and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
- Effect of Waiver – The failure of eDrafter to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitation – You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Waiver of Class Action Rights – By entering into this agreement, you hereby irrevocably waive any right you may have to join claims with those of other in the form of a class action or similar procedural device. any claims arising out of, relating to, or connection with this agreement must be asserted individually.
- Termination – eDrafter reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and eDrafter may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding request for Services. If your access to the Website is terminated, eDrafter reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until eDrafter chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.